Have you experienced being advised to pray and wait for your mental health to improve, only to find yourself still battling feelings of despair and hopelessness?
Join Dr. Isabel MD in this special episode of the MD and Chef Team Show as she delves into the power of prayer and introduces mental health blessing tools to inspire hope, faith, and improved well-being.
In this heartfelt discussion, she shares her personal nightly prayer habit, where she seeks God’s blessings and lays hands on herself, acknowledging the importance of divine guidance and protection in all endeavors.
Tune in to discover the transformative power of blessings in mental health as Dr. Isabel’s inspiring insights and spiritual guidance will leave you with a renewed sense of hope and a deepened understanding of the role faith plays in receiving abundant blessings.
- Use the deep power of prayer to invite God’s blessings into your daily life.
- Find captivating reasons to explain why our prayers sometimes go unanswered as we imagine.
- As you pray, recognize the importance of persistent faith and hope.
- Give thanks to God’s innate nature for giving us all that is good and abundant.
- Consider the powerful thought of asking for more while firmly believing in the grace of God.
“Keep on asking and ask and ask and ask. Don’t give up hope, because God’s nature is to bless you all the time.” – Dr. Isabel MD
Our website – doctoronamission.com/
For the bumper – https://doctoronamission.mykajabi.com/brainhealthcoaching
💎 1. Be a Hero and tell a friend and loved one about the MD and Chef Team podcast. They will surely thank you.
💎 2. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple podcasts, we read them all.
Android users, subscribe to our show on Google podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action!
💎 For insights, and inspiration –