Here’s a recipe for Gluten-free Roasted Italian Vegetables with Basil-Balsamic Vinaigrette:
Ingredients: roughly cut in a shape of your choice the following …
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow or green bell peppe
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 turnip
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 small piece of pumpkin
- 2 small potatoes
- 2 red beets
- Small piece of cabbage
- 1/2 cup EV olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil and parsley leaves
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl combine all the vegetables.
- In a small bowl or kitchen blender, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly coat the vinaigrette over the vegetables in the bowl and toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread the vegetables out in a single layer on baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 15 – 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to a serving dish and garnish with fresh basil leaves and buffalo mozzarella for some extra flavor.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Enjoy your Gluten-free Roasted Italian Vegetables with basil-Balsamic Vinaigrette!