Lentil and Bean Burger
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 Patties 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
Awesome option to the traditional Meat Burger, with heaps of fibre, loads of flavour, and easier to digest.
Serve with our Homemade Sunny Cashew Ketchup!
1.5 cups cooked lentils
1.5 cups cooked white bean
1 medium sweet potato grated or chopped fine
1 medium red onion diced fine
1 medium green bell pepper diced small
1 cup brown rice flour
4 T. potato starch
1 T. baking powder
1 large egg
4 garlic cloves chopped fine
1 T. Dried Thyme
1 T. Dried sage
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- In a food processor, mix together all ingredients except potato, baking powder, dry spices and flour.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, form into burger-sized patties.
- 7) Bake for 15 minutes, until lightlybrowned and slightly firm to the touch.
Vegan Option; replace the egg with a Chia Paste.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: savoury dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Ketoflex Brain Health