Which would you choose; the Penny or the $1,000,000?
No, that’s not a trick question.
Download & LISTEN FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!
$1Million Today or a Penny (1c) doubled for 31 days?
The question I’ve got for you today on this podcast is; would you take the Penny or would you take the million dollars? That’s the big question. Hey its Chef Michael here, culinary Nutrition expert @doctoronamission.com and No this isn’t going to be a financial podcast, but I guess in a way it could be, it’s a financial Health podcast.
Isabel and I moved to New Zealand with our young daughters in 2000 and 13 years after, we went back to the state we originally moved from, and got to see some friends who were in a same childcare Group, and we were all about the same age.
So when we arrived back there, we saw a lot of different people, but one in particular really jumps out to me, because it relates to what we’re going to talk about today. When we pulled into the driveway, here’s what happened. We saw the person coming to us, the female came out of the garage, and Isabel and I looked at each other and said …
How to Support the Mission of the Show?
1. Be a Hero and tell a friend and loved one about the MD and Chef Team podcast. They will surely thank you.
2. Join the CEO of Your Health FB Live Weekly Coaching Group. This is where we do weekly coaching sessions and have a community that inspires each other to be better in health and life.
3. Follow our adventures on the Doctoronamission VLOG. Do you love stories and video adventure to laugh, cry and be empowered? So do we. That’s why we have a vlog (That’s a blog done in video style.) Just the way we do it here at Doctoronamission!
4. For daily insights, inspiration, and behind the scenes action, follow us on Instagram and Facebook; just look for Doctoronamission (Dr. Isabel MD)
5. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple podcasts, we read them all.
Android users, subscribe to our show on Google podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action!