We’re going to be talking about in recent times how we’ve gotten to where we are and what has happened with our eating habits through society. Here’s an interesting fact for you to think about is… the largest billion dollar food companies in the world, most are owned by another industry. What industry do you think that might be?
Did you say the tobacco industry? You are right. Most billion dollar food industries in the world have been bought up by the tobacco industry over the last 20 – 30 years. Why? Well, whether we like it or not, it was smart of them. In the ‘80s and ‘90s we started understanding so much more about cigarette smoking, tobacco smoking, the sales started plummeting, lawsuits all over the world, it was going negative. They saw it coming, it’s like, let’s see what else is addictive out there? Oh, how about sugar and salt in food?
So it’s not your fault!
PLAY and LISTEN FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!
How to Support the Mission of the Show?
1. Be a Hero and tell a friend and loved one about the MD and Chef Team podcast. They will surely thank you.
2. Join the CEO of Your Health FB Live Weekly Coaching Group. This is where we do weekly coaching sessions and have a community that inspires each other to be better in health and life.
3. Follow our adventures on the Doctoronamission VLOG. Do you love stories and video adventure to laugh, cry and be empowered? So do we. That’s why we have a vlog (That’s a blog done in video style.) Just the way we do it here at Doctoronamission!
4. For daily insights, inspiration, and behind the scenes action, follow us on Instagram and Facebook; just look for Doctoronamission (Dr. Isabel MD)
5. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple podcasts, we read them all.
Android users, subscribe to our show on Google podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action!