In this episode, let’s talk about how to be a bubble buddy in the pandemic or any kind of wild and crazy situation that happens in your life. Now we probably need to explain a little bit for everyone outside of New Zealand. What the bubble buddy or what is a bubble, because not everybody uses the bubble term.
Alright, so what’s a bubble buddy? Well, here in New Zealand we are in lockdown level four, which means you need to stay at home. You’re supposed to stay at home and you can go for a walk or a run or a bike ride around the block or you know, just stay close. You’re not allowed to get into the car. You can go to emergencies, essential services, like if you’ve got to go to the doctor or if you’ve got to go get food, but essentially that’s about it. And you’re supposed to stay in your bubble. Your bubble is the people that you’re living with. So Michael and I have been in our bubble now for how long? A few weeks, and we’re still alive.
We want to talk about being bubble buddies and respecting your bubble. And also, because this won’t be the only time this happens to any of us in our lives. I mean, there’ll be situations where we might just have to be all together for whatever reason, and we’re in close quarters and we have to respect those close quarters and, so having said that word, what do you think about the word RESPECT?
LISTEN FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!
How to Support the Mission of the Show?
1. Be a Hero and tell a friend and loved one about the MD and Chef Team podcast. They will surely thank you.
2. Join the CEO of Your Health FB Live Weekly Coaching Group. This is where we do weekly coaching sessions and have a community that inspires each other to be better in health and life.
3. Follow our adventures on the Doctoronamission VLOG. Do you love stories and video adventure to laugh, cry and be empowered? So do we. That’s why we have a vlog (That’s a blog done in video style.) Just the way we do it here at Doctoronamission!
4. For daily insights, inspiration, and behind the scenes action, follow us on Instagram and Facebook; just look for Doctoronamission (Dr. Isabel MD)
5. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple podcasts, we read them all.
Android users, subscribe to our show on Google podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action!