I want to chat about your adrenals and how important your adrenals are. A lot of people don’t understand what adrenals are and what they do. So adrenals are on top of your kidneys, and adrenals help you fight or flight or freeze whenever there’s an attack, whenever there’s something scary.
We need our adrenals, and our adrenals help us doing a lot. Toward the end of 2016, I got a five point Salivary Cortisol test, and that just tells us the cortisol is secreted by your adrenals, and it helps you deal with life. If you’re in special situation, it goes up and you deal with the situation and then it goes down.
And normally, if you look at your cortisol levels, normally it should be peaking when you wake up in the morning, so that when you wake up you’re like, “Yes. Go, go, go, go” without the coffee. I used to be like that. I used to, but I’m getting better, Haha.
And so anyway, I was waking up really flat. I was waking up … I didn’t even have the energy to take a shower.
I’m actually feeling tired and depressed, And I’m thinking, “Oh no, …
Download & Listen for the Rest of the Story!
How to Support the Mission of the Show?
1. Be a Hero and tell a friend and loved one about the MD and Chef Team podcast. They will surely thank you.
2. Join the CEO of Your Health FB Live Weekly Coaching Group. This is where we do weekly coaching sessions and have a community that inspires each other to be better in health and life.
3. Follow our adventures on the Doctoronamission VLOG. Do you love stories and video adventure to laugh, cry and be empowered? So do we. That’s why we have a vlog (That’s a blog done in video style.) Just the way we do it here at Doctoronamission!
4. For daily insights, inspiration, and behind the scenes action, follow us on Instagram and Facebook; just look for Doctoronamission (Dr. Isabel MD)
5. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple podcasts, we read them all.
Android users, subscribe to our show on Google podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action!